I Want A Pet!

Yes! I wanna pet i wanna pet i wanna petttt!!! I just wanna pet!! I wanna a pet that can communicate with us. Of coz not talking animals you fool. The pet that can communicate with their body language. Like a cat or a sugar glider. Yes! I adore cats but their droppings are just too stinks. The stinkiest poo ever recorded you know?! So how can I keep a cat as my pet in my apartment?? How about a sugar glider? Exactly! But.. Did you notice the price of it? I need almost 1000 bucks to buy a couple of it and their needs like a 3 feet cage, their toys, their foods, their sleeping pouch and their pouch where i can put them when i wanna bring 'em along with me if i wanna hangout outdoor. Damn. it is just too expensive. I gotta to find a sugar daddy first before I can afford the sugat glider (T.t)

The End.

0 tindak balas:

Post a Comment